Assignment of Keybadge™ camera
To configure a Keybadge™ camera in iProtect™, a line , a node and a camera must be in place.
1. In the iProtect™ Aurora menu, go to “Access” > “Keybadge™” > “Card layout”.
2. Right-click on the browse window and select “Add card layout”. The details pane will open.
3. Give the card layout a practical name.
4. By right-clicking on the card layout, a text, image or barcode field can be configured.
- If the text option is chosen, a “Text settings” tab will appear, in which default fields can be selected or custom text entered.
- If the image option is chosen, an “Image settings” tab will appear, in which an image can be loaded across the network, or a field for the card photograph can be defined.
- If the barcode option is chosen, a “Barcode” tab will appear, in which a choice can be made from a number of default barcode types.
5. The result can be checked using the preview button.
6. In the iProtect™ Aurora menu, go to “Access” > “Keybadge™” > “Card template”.
7. Right-click on the browse window and select “Add card template”. The details pane will open.
8. Give the card template a practical name.
9. In “Camera”, select the camera configured for taking of card photographs.
10. In “Card layout”, select the desired / configured layout.
11. Save your specifications.