Connecting with Orion
When it comes to connection, the following conditions are important:
• When inserting stacking connectors, always ensure the power is off.
• Depending on the power feed being used (at least 24VDC – 75W), a maximum of four Orions can be interconnected to one another by means of stacking connectors.
• If stacking connectors are used to supply the Orions with power and the door controllers collectively draw more than 2A, the C (GND) on the last Orion, beside the High-Power output, must be separately wired to the power supply (-).
• When connecting Orion(s) to a Pluto, the kpBus should not be connected externally.
• When linking only Orions, the kpBus must be connected externally.