New Orion on existing Pluto
Configuring the Orion:
1. Make sure all connections are in accordance with technical drawings.
Configuration in iProtect™:
1. Open menu “Installation” > “Hardware” > “Line”
2. Click on the “Search” button.
3. Select the correct Pluto.
4. The nodes and readers connected to the Pluto can be automatically detected and configured in iProtect™ by clicking on the “Read in” button at the “Line details” screen.
5. To activate the readers, an access card needs to be presented twice at each reader. As soon as the LED of the reader is blinking when the card is presented, the correct card data will be stored in iProtect™.
6. Assign a reader group, e.g. All card readers to the new card reader.
7. Finally assign a card, having the correct access profile to a person and verify if access in granted. In case of access, the LED on the reader turns green for a period of 5 seconds.